Pages

Aug 23, 2010

DREAMS

Last weekend I ve made a plan to update my blog but then too many works to do so this blog has to wait first.. Tonight I m kinda free after 'perang' with quizzes in the day.. So I m giving myself a break by writing this nonsense..hehe..

Then..wat about dream??

Nothing special actually..its juz I have the feeling to update my blog..hehe..


...
...
..
.
.
.

This afternoon, I took my usual nap..Non REM sleep I assumed?? n I got non REM dreams which are brief, fragmentary impressions that are less emotional.. (Today Dr Kyi Kyi Tha taught us on the meds for sleep)

I dreamed of me went shopping n then I got a discount when purchasing chocolates..lots of them..Kit Kat..Snickers..Cadbury..but all of them are the mini type.. When I m busying myself choosing the chocolates, they suddenly turned into sushi..haha..funny..

When I suddenly woke up, I have this severe craving for chocolates.. So these r wat I bought in the evening.. (The chocs in koop are unreasonably expensive..huhu..)


So..wat about this pic??

Hehe..actually, the expiry date is the same with my birthday which is 7th October..

..
..
...
..
..


Well..thats all..told ya..nothing special in this post.. Juz have the feeling to write something..

0 wrote back: