Pages

Aug 24, 2010

KILL A KITTEN BY USING HEELS

Allah has made cute cats to be loved..

From the title..its not like I m gonna provide a method or what in killing a kitten..huhu..

But this thing actually happened.. Mayb most of u have seen this vid which I strongly not recommend cause I ve seen it too n it successfully left me with headache and nausea.. Seriously..its very inhuman.. After u watched the video, u ll feel the world is not the same anymore.. U live in such a very cruel world where cute girls happily stepped on kittens n killed them..

I found this video accidentally in fb n I wish I didn't watch it but yes, I did coz of my uncontrolled curiosity..

At first, I juz manage to watch few seconds of the video but then it strucked my mind that maybe it was a robot coz from the look of the person and the background, it looks like the video is made in Japan n we all know that Japan is very hi-tech n who knows if they juz wanna test the durability of their kitten toys..

Its a real kitten..

Reading all the comments on the video, I can conclude that all people r blaming the woman for such an act.. N I guess only low graded mind people will agree with her..

But then, I try to look at the other side of the story.. What if the woman did that bcoz:

1) She was forced to act or if not, she ll be killed

2) That kitten cause her family death in a car accident n she s not pious enough to accept the incident n then she focused her wrath on that poor kitten

3) Her parents died bcoz of severe allergic reaction to cats or asthmatic attack maybe

4) She will get 1 million if she killed the kitten n she need the money urgently to treat her mother who is in end stage of cancer

These are several assumptions I can come up with in order to prevent the thought that human nowadays lack of moral, ethics n humanity..

But still, whatever the reasons are, its still not an exception to step the border of being a human which is granted with an aqal..

Anyway, again, I remind for those who still not watching the video, protect some part of ur humanity that still pure n uncontaminated by not watching this vid bcoz its far beyond reasonable mind can think of..

0 wrote back: