Pages

Aug 19, 2009

OHH..BARU KUTAHU


This is the 2nd day I m tested with fever.. I dont usually got fever but when i do, the worst is coming..

I also learnt samtin actually..drug-food interaction..hehe..

Before this mayb some juz heard around their ears that PCM cant be taken with coconut water.. This evening, I craved for coconut water badly since I m kinda dehydrated n Nik also goda2 me yesterday(hehe..).. When I want to buy coconut water, Nik suggested that I cant coz im taking my antibiotic.. I like..ughh..such statement ever existed??.. n continue thinking wit my half-betul mind.. coz my crave was overwhelmed by samtin that im not really sure so I bought that refreshing coconut water..

N now, after I searched the internet..i found that..ACTUALLY..IT IS!!! huhu~~ not antibiotic..but PCM does.. Coconut water was investigated for its possible effect on the PCM overdosage-induced hepatotoxicity.. If u have time, u can read more HERE..

So..


Bye2 ayaq nyok..huhu..

0 wrote back: