Pages

Aug 19, 2009

OHH..BRU KUTAHU 2

Wow wow..

I got 1 more new info..hehe..kinda excited..

So suddenly I was thinking of my handmade chocs in the fridge..there s still a few of it.. I dont know y but I m not really interested in eating chocs after I ve learnt how to make it..

BUT..

U guys dont misinterpret that I dont eat chocs anymore coz the process of making chocs is yucky or there s samtin hidden in the chocs.. NO NO.. Its juz because when I knew how to make chocs, I devour chocs by only making it..

again..BUT..

Thats not my point.. My EXACT point is..


CHOCOLATE COULD BE A COUGH MEDICINE..(hoho..~~)

In a cough suppressant study performed by London's National Heart and Lung Institute, chocolate's theobromine significantly outperformed codeine, the primary active ingredient in prescription cough medicine..

As a cough medicine, codeine (mostly known as a painkiller) had nominal success compared to the placebo, but theobromine was 33 percent more effective than codeine to stop coughing.. Theobromine was found to work directly on the vagus nerve, which is responsible for triggering coughing..

So..

who 's experiencing cough..

GRAB THAT DELICIOUS CHOCS NOW!!

0 wrote back: