Pages

Sep 19, 2010

WALK-WALK

Last Thursday (16/9), me and my siblings ( Abang n Izah) went to Dominos n National Museum.. Actually we planned to go to Seoul Garden despite delicious food cooked at home but sadly it is closed due to public holiday..huhu.. So we decided to go to Dominos coz its been quite a very long time since the last time I went there.. Dominos has the best pizza ever!! hehe.. Perfect with the cheesy double decker crust.. Sadly they dont have branch at Kuantan..huhu..

This is wat we ordered..

n our satisfied faces with leftovers..

After our hungry stomachs overfilled..we need some walk-walk to burn the fat..hehe.. So we went to National Museum n there was a snake exhibition which I found not very interesting coz mayb I m not fond of snake.. But the info given is very useful like how the snake move, eat, lay eggs, the details about the venom n how to remove it n many more..

The most interesting part is the pet shop where rare animals can be found here such as skunk, kangaroo, scorpion n racoon.. I had the chance to touch racoon n skunk..the fur s not as soft as Puteh of course..
I had fun today but not that much unless the museum has an exhibition on things that I want to know most - ghost (lol), cats, pets, papercrafts..

0 wrote back: