Pages

Sep 19, 2010

FRUITS DIPPED CHOC

I decided to make this bcoz my mom seems to like it very much.. Last time she went to Cameron, she bought lots of strawberry n dreamed to make strawberry dipped choc.. So without my permission, she used my choc but sadly, it turned out that the choc is not melted bcoz my choc need certain technique to be melted..haha..very funny..at last, she gave up n juz eat all the strawberries..

So since I was free last Friday, I made her this.. The strawberry is very expensive, its like RM1/ strawberry..huhu.. So I juz bought about 10 to 11 only.. Bcoz the choc is quite a lot so I add also orange n apple..

To melt the choc is the hardest part.. I cant remember melting this choc can be this hard..huhu.. However, I managed to dip all the fruits though not properly bcoz I need to use my fingers to smooth the choc on the fruit's surface..

As decoration, I use cornflakes, edible love n beads, almond nibs n dessicated coconut..these r the things that I found after rummaging our 20-years old cabinet..

And this is the result..quite messy but taste yummy..lol..




0 wrote back: