Pages

Dec 9, 2010

COVER SEDONDON

I ve completed this mission at last..


The urge is the worst during my final exam n it always happens particularly during final exam..the last time, I had a strong desire to write a blog n luckily I did it after my final exam..

This time, I managed to control it too n included it in my holiday to do list..

By using colored foam n specially ordered online ribbon, I made this cover myself although it may seems self centered coz all of them written my name on it but thats the only idea I came up with since if not, it ll look empty..

I make cover for..


my Ipod

my Hp

my lappy

It may looks so comot n not kemas but at least I feel satisfied coz its my hand made..hehe..

2 wrote back:

jarque's said...

hud...cantek ngat cover2 itu...aku berkenan...tlg watkan 1 untuk aku...for my laptop..sungguh2 ni...shantek...=)
- jarq dentistry -

Huda said...

Thx hajar.. Emm..ssah sket Kalo laptop Lgpn amek mse lme..hehe..cti ak pn nk hbis dh..huhu..Kalo ko nk, ak ade jmpe org yg bt cover lappy tp online la..die bt gne fabric cotton kot..than lasak sket..