Pages

Dec 11, 2010

FAMOUS AMOS COOKIES

Yesterday I successfully fulfilled one of my holiday to do list which is to make cookies..

I got the recipe from auntie ida's blog under the name famous amos cookies..
To be honest, I actually never bought FA cookies coz its quite expensive.. I juz taste it once n I dont think its worth it since the taste is not as good as I thought.. But mayb coz it doesnt suit my taste..

However, I made it in order to finish my chocolate in the fridge coz its almost expired..

So this is how the mixture of flour, cooking choc, couverture choc, chopped almond, oatmeal n dessicated coconut looks like which later need to be mixed with mixture of butter n eggs..


This is the final mixture ready to be shaped..

Before baked...

...and after
The resulted cookies taste nice..almost like chocolate chip but crunchier and sweeter.. I prefer it to be less sweet though..

The dough can be used to make quite many cookies.. I started making cookies from 3pm n ended at 7pm..extremely tired n bored waiting for the cookies to be baked.. So I make this special edition cookies with love shape..hehe..


4 wrote back:

nur shafiqah alias said...

alaaahai. comelnye famous amos yg love love tu.

Huda said...

Haha..kn..kte bru ingt nk bt bntuk mcm2 g tp kte solat jp tgk2 mak kte dh btkn hbis..

ezud zaliy said...

Wah, nampak sedap...

Famous amos ada banyak jenis cookie kan (kalau beli kat gerai dia r)? maybe yang ko taste tu tak sedap coz tak sesuai dgn taste ko kut... cuba la taste cookie lain plak... mungkin dalam banyak-banyak tu ada yang sedap... hehe

huda said...

hmm..mayb gk 2..sbb ak try pn yg org bg.. bau die cm mgancam..