Pages

Jan 9, 2011

MACARONI CHEESE


Last week I managed to cook this.. I ve been craving to eat macaroni cheese since the first day of the new sem.. Usually I used the instant type like prego n san remo but the taste is not juz cheesy enough for me.. So I decided to do it based on recipe..

Using the recipe, the cheese used are cheddar n mozarella..since I m not really into mozarella coz the bland taste n its stickiness, I substituted it with parmesan.. I made a mistake to put too much parmesan (in order to finish my stock) that cause a ____ after taste (cant describe the taste..hehe).. But I guess the overall taste is quite fine..

I also paired up the macaroni cheese with meatballs coz my parent is phobia with sausage since the swine-intestine-sausage-casing issue.. The meatballs are pretty easy to make..almost like begedil.. For a tube of minced beef, I can make about 30 meatballs..

But still, I m searching for a recipe to make macaroni cheese that taste like Kfc's macaroni cheese..huhu..

4 wrote back:

ezud zaliy said...

camne ko bentukkan macaroni tu jd camtu? curious lak...

Huda said...

Bentukkan makaroni?

ezud zaliy said...

ooo, ak baca ko tulis san remo (yang terkenal dgn pasta dia) so ingatkan ko buat the makaroni tu from scratch into those little tube-shape... hehe... but then ak google, san remo juga keluarkan sos... sori2

huda said...

ohh..faham2..hehe.. ssah gle kot kalo nk buat tube-shaped cam2.. tp mmg ade org yg bt pasta sndri..